Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Potty Humor is ALLLLWAYS Funny.


Big brother works in a very strange office. An office in which people, most specifically men (at least I hope you aren't hanging around in the ladies), apparently use the bathroom in pairs. He took this picture at one of his office satellite sites. The Love Toilet? WTF is going on here? This is a level of privacy with which I am most uncomfortable... particularly with my co-workers, who are some of the nastiest people in the northern hemisphere, if you judge by the 9th floor bathroom.

Which brings me to a point near and dear to my heart. It's time for a little bathroom etiquette.

1. If all stalls but one are open, do NOT sit in the stall directly next to the occupied stall.

2. Do not use your cell phone in the bathroom- some people don't want their ass-sighs broadcast to whomever your gabbing to.

3. Do not spit your gum on the floor of the bathroom.
The irony is that I watch the majority of the women that use this bathroom use paper towels to touch everything in the bathroom, including the door. It ain't elves making this mess, people. It's you. Nasty folks.

No comments: