Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Screw the Soup Kitchens, I'm Eating Good Off Craig's List Tonight!

Honest to god, I love free CraigsList. This is the real picture that this person put into the post.


Hamburger Helper - Bacon cheese burger pasta (Flossmoor, IL)
Reply to: mailto:sale-925937785@craigslist.org?subject=Hamburger%20Helper%20-%20Bacon%20cheese%20burger%20pasta%20(Flossmoor,%20IL) [?]Date: 2008-11-19, 3:06PM CST
I made a whole skillet of this Hamburger Helper thinking my brother and his friends were coming over and they went to one of the friends homes instead. I don't want to throw this out, but don't care for the bacon in it. I figure in these times someone might want a meal today. We can meet at a safe place to make the exchange and you'd have to bring a big bout. I wouldn't risk trying to poison anyone and list it publically on Craigslist, so please no stupid jokes. This post is for someone who may need a little extra to feed their family today. I will throw out tomorrow.




Location: Flossmoor, IL
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 925937785



Well aren't you Mother Teresa, feeding the hungry with the bacon-y goodness of The Helper? I love this poster's sanctimonious plea for "no jokes".

Thanks to George, who claims that Hamburger Helper is no help at all.

No comments: