Monday, December 8, 2008

Hottt Yoga


Every time I try a new type of exercise, I become convinced that I will awake the next morning suddenly transformed into a size 6, with long flowing locks and perfect skin. It becomes perfectly logical to me that through one hour of the latest exercise craze, I will become Jessica Alba's twin overnight. (Influenced by negative media stereotypes? Moi? NEVER.)
In keeping with that hope, I'm trying Bikram Yoga tonight for the first time ever. Bikram Yoga, for those who don't know, is yoga done in a room at 105 degrees Fahrenheit and 40% humidity. So basically I'm going to try to pretend that I'm doing yoga in Florida.

Considering I hate Florida, weather that gets over 80 degrees, and, well, exercising, we'll see how this goes. All I have to say is if some dude tries to do this to me, I'm outta there faster than he can snap on that headband in the morning.
Review to come tomorrow.

No comments: