Tuesday, January 13, 2009

100th Blog Post!!!!

We'll stand on a little ceremony here at Fonzipan. Woo!!!! To celebrate, I'm pushing on and keeping it business as usual. On with the posts!!!

Gossip Girl: TOTALLY redeemed itself last night! The show is always at its best when the high school leads act more adult than the parents... last night was no exception. Deliciously evil (and frankly, just delicious) Uncle Jack undermining Chuck Bass and apparently sleeping with underage girls, Lily and Rufus sneaking off to Boston to find the son they gave up for adoption and falling into bed, the sweet, sweet lie the adoptive parents told about the secret Humphrey "Andrew" being deadsky. I'm so proud of the writers... letting the sheer ridiculousness of a CW network teen-show shine through. Let that freak flag fly, my friends!!! I'm so excited to see how this all unfolds, and I am PRAYING that Uncle Jack sticks around. He rules.

Amy Winehouse!! Proving once and for all why you should never get a tattoo with words, particularly if that word is your soon-to-be ex-husband's name on your boob. Awkward!! Blake has reportedly filed for divorce, citing infidelity, something he discovered by picking up any newspaper in England. That has to burn. You're in prison, and you see your crazy stick insect cuddling up to a man-whore on the front page of the Daily Mail? Bummer. The infidelity may or may not be true. I'm not sure (media whore) legitimate actor Josh Bowman is ACTUALLY dipping the wick. At least, I hope not... that boy will come up with more diseases than a petri dish. Still, Amy, if no one else, is still living it up in St. Lucia. News of the World reports:

“It’s like I’ve stepped onto a new planet and nothing can harm me here,” she
tells me. “At home I seem to get in with the wrong people and just get myself in
trouble.
“Yes I’ve been getting p***ed here but, compared to the states I
get into back in London, this is the best behaved I’ve been in years. ... Before
I got here I was just like a zombie most days. But here I’ve got new zest for
life as I’m off the drugs. ... All I’ve done is read books, sunbathe and drink
cocktails. But it’s made me feel like concentrating on my career again."
"Most nights I’ve done a few songs on the piano for a laugh but I’m starting
to think about recording again. I want to capture how happy I am right now in
some new songs.”


Spending time with Amy is like coping with a hyperactive
child. She never sits still and rabbits on, hardly stopping to draw breath.


One guest called Linda from Sheffield told us: “I’ve been here two weeks and
every day I pray she’s gone home.
"But then you see her crawling out of her
room looking a total mess and think, ‘Here we go again.’ She’s just allowed to
run riot.
“She dresses like a cross between a tramp and a prostitute and
I’ve never once seen her wear any shoes for dinner.
“She’s just out of
control. Our peaceful break has been ruined by her.
“Every night we go to
the piano bar and the professional player can’t entertain us because Amy’s taken
over.
“And she can’t even play. She just jabs at odd notes and is usually so
drunk she can barely hold a note. If I have to listen to her do Puppy
Love
again I think I’ll kill her.
“The first day I thought it was quite
exciting having a celebrity there—but believe me, the novelty soon wears off. I
can’t for a minute understand what that handsome well-spoken boy is doing with
her.”

No comments: