Thursday, January 15, 2009

Al Gore Is a Damn Dirty Liar.


He clearly has never had the boogers inside his nose freeze while walking across the barren tundra of a parking lot near O'Hare... where the wind chill is currently -40 degrees Fahrenheit.

There is little dignity involved when getting dressed for winter in Chicago... and even less fashion.

I realize this may be the cause of a very long lecture from Big Brother, but fuck global warming. Can't come soon enough, if you ask me.

In the meantime, for the next three months, this is my happy place. Repeat after me: "Birv's in Bora Bora. Birv's in Bora Bora. Birv's in Bora Bora."
*** Disclaimer*** Due to the fact that there ARE some people I don't know that read my blog, and thus may not understand my acerbic wit and sarcasm (heh... aren't I generous with myself), I totally believe in global climate change, and think it's a bad thing, though not for the Earth. The Earth is completely able to right itself, no matter how badly we screw it up. It will, however, wipe out humankind in the process if we don't act to correct it... which means we're all deadsky. So I do recycle, use natural products, and carry reuseable grocery bags. I'm a regular environmentalist! EndRant.

No comments: