Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bwahuh?


Before I get to reviewing the 5 minutes of Howie Do It that I could stomach last night, I have to point out this link to Local Restaurants.org... that for some reason has my blog linked to a review of South Side Diner in Toms River, New Jersey. I've never been to Toms River, and certainly never eaten at the South Side Diner, but I figured, why the hell not? I'll give them a review.

The South Side Diner in Toms River, New Jersey is filled with a delicious take on traditional diner fare. Francheezies, Tuna Melts and Coleslaw come cheap and tasty at this local Atlantic City hot spot. Come for the food, stay for the pie, and try the best damn cup of coffee this side of the Hudson. Go South Side Diner!

Here's their address: 380 Dover Road Toms River, NJ 08757, and their phone number (732) 341-4410. After this stellar review, you'll be sure to need a reservation.

1 comment:

Blogger Blogenstein said...

You're nuts!
PS, do they have olive loaf?