Monday, February 2, 2009

People of Britain: You Are Wimps.


Ok... I realize I am a blogging fiend today... but I needed a laugh. Sis-In-Law and I have been discussing the fact that we both have Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder, and you all know what a tough time I'm having with this winter.

Please take a look at the picture above, which is the blizzard that England got today, which shut down London Bus service (which didn't even stop during the Blitz in WWII), the Underground, and closed schools across the nation. An estimated 6.4 million people didn't show up for work. Evidently, this is the worst snowfall they have recieved in 18 years. Based on these photos from the Daily Mail, it looks like it amounted to about 8 inches.

8 inches. 8 F*#KING INCHES... ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Take a look at the picture below: PEOPLE ABANDONED THEIR CARS ON THE MOTORWAY because of the snow.

Pussies.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! I can see concrete...