Monday, March 23, 2009

This Brings a New Meaning to "China White"

Those drug cartels are getting creative!! According to the Daily Mail, 45 pounds of cocaine was compressed into a 42-piece china set and apprehended in Spain. My guess is that they aren't dishwasher safe.

On an separate addiction note... the Twilight dvd is in my possession!!! Feel free to come and watch. Give in to that embarrassing urge.

The extra features are short and lame... and all introduced by director Catherine Hardwicke, in the worst DVD marketing ever. Hello... who do we all want to look at? A wiggle-worm stoner in her 40's that never blinks, or Robert Pattinson?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way.PS ... this has to be my final Twilight post for a while. As I look through my posts for the last week... it's turned to a mild obsession that borders on cougar territory.

No comments: