Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birv's New Favorite Show



Seriously, it's not even on tv yet and I love everything about this show. Be advised, Glee Clubbers... they moved the premiere up to September 9th. I am already planning my tv calendar... there's a ton of new shows premiering this fall...(Eastwick, Glee, Community, Vampire Diaries, The Beautiful Life, Flashfoward), PLUS all my returning shows (House, Chuck, So You Think You Can Dance, Castle I caved, Gossip Girl), I'm not sure how I'm going to fit all of them in. Seriously, this is why I don't have cable...I don't think it would be possible to add more channels in.

My god, I am a loser.

Anyway, proving that I have more in common with 14 year old girls than most, I am also totally geeking out about the news in HitFix that the cast of Glee will have a 12 city, 10 day tour (10 city, 12 day? I've seen both...) to Hot Topic stores around the nation. Don't think I'm not going. Hiding in the back and pretending I stumbled upon it while shopping at some really grown up store like Tiffany's, maybe, but I'll be there. "Oh me? I was just here for some more diamonds. How lovely to see the cast of Glee. Charming, charming."

No comments: