Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Solid Reason to Keep Your Phone on Silent***

I am a fiend for Missed Connections. They're a little romantic, plenty wistful, and the idea that you can have one of those brief little crushes that make your day makes mine. I've spent a considerable amount of time on public transportation in my life.  During that captive time on a train and/or a bus it's pretty easy to develop a crush on your co-riders. It's not about who that person really is, but rather the story you create around that person.  "He's carrying canvases!  I wonder if he's an artist."  "He's wearing absolutely ridiculous mittens! He would wear my craftsssssssss!"

Which is why I love CTACrush.com. Much like Missed Connections, it's romantic, wistful, and more than a little creepy. It's all guys right now, which, you know. Takes away that "Maybe I'll be on here!!" moment. It's cool though. For know I'll live for the day that I can say "I know that guy!!"

Looking through the vast diversity of the posted Transit Crushes, it also proves to me that there really is someone for everyone... we just may not know it.  So the next time you're on the El, enjoy the possibility that it may not just be the homeless guy not wearing any pants that thinks you're dreamy.
 
***You know. so they can't hear the photo sound when you surreptitiously take their picture while pretending to text someone. Also, you're on public transportation. Be respectful and shit. No one wants to hear your fart ringtone.

3 comments:

cat-fish said...

Did you take that picture? That guy is cuuuuuuuute! But I think he may have known you were taking it - or at least suspected. He is looking RIGHT into the lens! hahaha

Jenefer Maron said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Preventing and Reversing Heart Disease

Unknown said...

Do not make a noise is the best reason of the silent the phone..




Please also click on this keywords please :-- selling annuities | cash for structured settlements | sell structured settlements | structured settlement